- Design, create and maintain CI/CD software delivery pipelines & tools for an enterprise scale system with a large developer base
- Design, create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) code artifacts using Terraform
- Design, create and maintain container-based application solutions
- Write and run ad-hoc scripts (using Bash, Python etc) to automate DevOps processes
- Participate in creating long-term and short-term strategies for scaling cloud environments
- Work with development teams to troubleshoot specific issues by recreating tests, validating configuration, etc
- Provide deployment support by deploying applications and microservices in cloud environments
- Advance DevOps processes and technologies using emerging technologies and cloud native tools
- Adhere to a comprehensive incident management program including problem management. Generate KPIs for service availability, uptime, and adherence to SOPs, and SLAs.
- Maintain, monitor, and help improve the performance and availability of the 24×7 production environment including networks, servers, databases, etc.
- Manage operational maintenance such as OS patches, security vulnerabilities etc to ensure healthy status of various prod and non-prod environments
- Administer network monitoring system, alerting, log management, and other IT systems
- Participate in on-call rotation and provide hands-on support during emergencies, outages, and service transitions
- Improve system visibility and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics
- Analyze and identify root causes on critical problems, incident reports and communication
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines, especially with Jenkins using Groovy
About REI Systems
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021!
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 600 problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national security, science and technology, and government operations in the federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful Modernization® approach in providing Application Modernization, Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer