Senior Marketing Lead
ABOUT REI SYSTEMS
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace 5 times!
REI Systems provides reliable, effective, and innovative technology solutions that advance federal, state, local, and nonprofit missions. Our technologists and consultants are passionate about solving complex challenges that impact millions of lives. We take a Mindful Modernization® approach in delivering our application modernization, grants management systems, government data analytics, and advisory services. Mindful Modernization is the REI Way of delivering mission impact by aligning our government customers’ strategic objectives to measurable outcomes through people, processes, and technology. Learn more at REIsystems.com.
WHAT REI OFFERS YOU IN THIS ROLE
The ability to develop highly effective brand awareness and demand generation strategies and execute those strategies. You will have ample opportunity to grow in B2G marketing and IT professional services marketing. This role offers you the capability to lead through influence and use your interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with highly talented individuals at all levels of the organization.
In this role, you will build B2G Account Based Marketing Plans for targeted federal government accounts. This professional will work closely with the Director of Marketing, Growth Team, and Federal Account teams to differentiate REI Systems’ brand, drive growth priorities forward, create innovative marketing solutions, and deliver exceptional client experiences with a strong focus on results. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience executing the following activities:
- STRATEGY: Develop Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning for assigned accounts.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Lead the development, maintenance, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns spanning events, digital channels, SEO, website, social media, email marketing, PR, thought leadership development, and marketing collateral development.
- WRITING: Write various types of marketing content such as articles, event promotions, fact sheets, brochures, sales presentations, social posts, etc.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Assist and guide subject matter experts in developing white papers, blogs, ebooks, infographics, playbooks, etc. that help educate our customers and explain our viewpoint on how to solve our customers’ problems.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: Research, plan, sponsor, promote, and attend targeted events/webinars that will generate brand awareness and leads.
- DIGITAL MARKETING: Create and manage digital advertising, SEO, email, and social market campaigns.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Pitch articles to targeted press outlets and write and submit industry awards for REI and Account Teams.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Assist Marketing Director in building the budget for Account Plans.
- MARKETING ADVISOR: Serve as strategic marketing advisor to key stakeholders within accounts of responsibility.
- ROI: Gathers ROI data and inputs data into standard reports, focusing on storytelling, goals achieved, and impact.
- Other marketing duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing or Communications preferred)
- Government marketing experience is a plus
- Must be a local DMV candidate.
- Must have 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing IT professional services
- Strong professional presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative, confident
- Strong persuasive skills; able to gain consensus through influence
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Experience writing about technology topics in software development, cloud, AI/ML, data analytics, DevOps, Cyber, Cloud, SaaS, Low-code, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Travel of up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Lead B2G Marketing efforts for government contracting organizations.
This position is partial remote (1-2 days in the office when we go back to the office)
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Covid Policy Disclosure: Should the essential functions of this position require that the employee performing this role work on-site at REI’s Sterling location the following requirements will apply: the individual holding this position must be fully vaccinated, as defined in CDC guidance, as a condition of continued employment. REI will consider requests to be excused from this policy whenever necessary to comply with legal requirements and will consider any requests for reasonable accommodations due to a disability, religion, or other exemptions on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Employees and applicants requesting accommodations should request the accommodation in writing and should explain in detail the reasons why they are seeking an accommodation. REI will request additional information or documentation it deems necessary to inform its decision on an employee’s or applicant’s accommodation request.
EEO Statement: REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)
About REI Systems
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021!
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 700+ problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national security, science and technology, and government operations in the federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful Modernization® approach in providing Application Modernization, Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer