Ten years of relevant work experience delivering IT solutions in a consulting environment. Must currently play a leadership or decision-maker role on one or more technical teams, evaluating technologies or design patterns and overseeing their implementation from concept to working product. Must be up to date on the current technology landscape, be technology agnostic, and have a passion for staying current and experimenting with new approaches and tools.
Our ideal candidate will have hands-on experience executing the following activities:
- Performing a technology or tools assessment to determine how an IT team can meet new business functional needs. This should include following a repeatable, documented process.
- Delivering on a system modernization project in which business capabilities previously provided by a legacy system are re-developed on a new platform or technology.
- Utilizing open-source platforms, tools, databases, front-end frameworks, and middleware.
- Deep Experience with .Net and .Net Core, MicroServices applications architecture
- Experience in front end technologies like Angular, and other front-end frameworks
- Solutioning in a business development effort, and detailing the solution in a written or oral proposal response.
- Acting as a technical liaison between business and developer staff, helping translate user and business needs into an understandable architecture for developers.
- Working with cloud-based solutions and have a strong understanding of service-based solutions.
- Delivering on a project using Agile or iterative software development methodologies.
- Working with complex data and understanding the current technologies available for data analysis, processing, and visualization.
- Writing white papers and providing thought leadership to a broader community in a specific technical area.
- Managing a team of technical resources or playing a project or program manager role at some point in their career.
- Cloud (Azure) Certified Architect
- 5+ years of experience around architecting and designing
- Hands-on Experience in front end technologies like Angular or any other front-end frameworks Or.net , .net core Stack
- 5+ years of technical expertise in current and future technologies, including but not limited to Cloud and Serverless computing, Microservices, Robotic Process Automation, AI, Data Management, Cloud Security
- Experience with federal acquisition and awards processes and systems
- Must be a local candidate and non-remote work only
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.
About REI Systems
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021!
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 600 problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national security, science and technology, and government operations in the federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful Modernization® approach in providing Application Modernization, Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer