REI is the proud creator and host of two breakfast forum series in partnership with some of the most prominent universities in the United States. These events gather professionals from Government, academia, and the corporate realm to establish a community with which to discuss important topics, learn about new innovations, and share accomplishments and lessons learned. Our forum communities encourage mutual improvement and success among all who participate.
“43% of Federal grants managers said that they could not measure or did not know whether their grant program performance had improved over the last 12 months.” – 2018 Annual Grants Management Survey conducted by the George Washington University, the National Grants Management Association, and REI Systems.
- Are you struggling to assess your program impact?
- Is it hard for you to collect accurate, reliable performance data quickly and cost-effectively?
- Can you identify areas and opportunities for improvement?
- Do your grantees know how to recognize and incorporate best-practices?
- Can you articulate your grant program goals and results of program investments?
Join us to discover how REI Systems can help you collect performance data easily, cost-effectively, and comprehensively. Learn how we can help you shine light on program impact, outcome trends, areas of improvement, performance benchmarks, and best practices gleaned from several performance management engagements at various Federal agencies.